Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Historical Day

I could perfectly remember the time I did my first photo session of my own. It was December 7, 2011.
The location is somewhere in Sanur area.
It is perfectly exclusived to me: a plan of 3 concepts for me. Well it just the plan because we didn't even made it 3. Lol
It is surprisingly we took 6 concepts that take full 10 hours of photo shoots by at least six main Photographers and some more who are just come and gone.
Mia Stelina is the one who brought me to this matter. A huge thanks for her that this was a big impact for my modeling world.
I didn't made any photo sessions in the next couple months, but soon back to this activity on March and continued rapidly untill now.
When this post was written, I had currently made 31 different faces of me that I dreamed to made 100 in the first portfolio album. I gotta make it 10 albums of different themes and concepts so I made 1000 guiliver faces plus one my real face.
Hope this could be done as what I dreamed, and big thanks to one of my friend who supports me doing this by keep taking pictures of me, offers me the concepts, and keep supports me in this project.
He is Chandra Bisama, the Author of the Black Cat image editor (blck-cat.blogspot.com).
Thank you my friend!!
Hope we could be together forever!!
And also for some other who supports me, I say thanks to y'all.
I couldnt made the complete credits to tell each of you but I'm sure y'all know that you are one of this thanks list.
P.S. also one very special thx n tribute for the very special friends for always helps directing some concept that I cant really direct it: Anye, Ranu I love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment